Proactively driving product planning and roadmap discussions to move your business forward, Tailwind has been working closely with Temenos to expand its market-leading Multi-experience Development Platform to drive AI-powered digital experiences. Temenos Quantum, the leading multi-experience development platform (MXDP), helps banks and corporations capture market share and improve client retention by delivering seamless, hyper-personalized, AI-driven experiences faster across web, native apps, wearables, conversational and immersive touchpoints.
The time has come to apply new channel-less thinking to deliver a unified customer experience in a world with an increasing array of digital touchpoints and interaction modalities… The proliferation of devices, along with the vast permutations of digital touchpoints and interaction modalities, requires application leaders to transcend omnichannel and embrace MX to achieve greater CX outcomes in a world driven by digital experiences.– Gartner Analysts Jason Wong, Done Scheibenreif, and Gene Phifer
As part of our ongoing effort to humanize software, Tailwind is a Temenos Solution Delivery Partner for both banking and non-banking customers, enabling us to deliver even better multi-experience solutions that help our clients achieve their digital transformation in less time.
Increasingly our world moves into no code/low code software development and it’s through artificial intelligence, machine learning, apps such as progressive web apps, and conversational bots, that we’re able to realize that future even more quickly, for initiatives of all shapes and sizes. Working with Temenos Quantum, we’re delivering that along with a comprehensive set of enterprise back-end services and integration capabilities such as:
Companies rely on Temenos to process the client interactions and daily transactions of more than 1.2 billion banking customers.
Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance.
- Integration with Temenos Explainable AI (XAI): Smarter digital experiences that automate complex business process workflows and decisions using the combined power of Temenos Quantum’s multiexperience development platform and Temenos XAI.
- AI-Powered Chatbots and Conversational Apps: Conversational touchpoints integrated into the digital experience to simplify user interaction and increase customer engagement and retention. AI-powered chatbots for both web and native apps as well as conversational apps for Amazon Alexa and Google Home smart speakers.
- AI-Assisted Development: Better applications developed in less time with the addition of AI and Machine Learning (ML) into the development platform to assist developers with generating app modules and components and automating tedious tasks.
- Client & Server-side Business Process Workflow: Low-code visual designer to create business process workflows for both client-side logic as well as long running server-side workflows. This visual designer can incorporate other back-office user tasks, integrate with other backend services or data, and automated configurable decision logic that empowers non-technical users to easily build, change, and monitor business processes.
- Integrated Business Rules Engine: Seamless integration of configurable business rules into the Temenos Quantum backend runtime. This empowers business users with the flexibility to quickly adapt and update how logic executes within workflows and other backend services to react to changing market conditions, industry regulations, or business objectives.
- Modern Web and Progressive Web Apps: Modern web advances through built-in support for creating progressive web apps (PWA) that provides native-like interactions over the web by leveraging the latest improvements in browser capabilities to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Simplified Automated Testing & DevOps: Test cases within the developer tooling using a visual test recorder for both web and native applications. The test cases are later executed on the cloud as an integrated part of the DevOps pipeline to reduce QA efforts, compress timelines, avoid missed regression defects, and perform automated monitoring of production applications.
Move your business forward with Tailwind Business Ventures and Temenos. Get to know our partnership models and Full Stack Software Engineering, Deployment, and Consulting Services.